July Webinar: “Conversion Controversies: Tackling the Conversion Therapy Question.”
Out of stock
Saturday, July 28 at 10:00am PST (1pm EST)
The topic of so-called Conversion Therapy is fast becoming the hottest bone of contention when it comes to LGBT issues, which forces us to ask some critical questions: Exactly what is Conversion Therapy? Is it Biblical? Is it effective? Or, as many are now claiming, is it actually harmful and needs to be banned?
And if Conversion Therapy is banned, how should the Church address people who come to us saying they want to overcome homosexuality?
We had to ask tough questions about same-sex marriage a few years back when that was the hot topic. Now we need to do the same with the Conversion Therapy question.
That’s why on Saturday, July 28 at 10:00 am Pacific Standard Time I’ll be presenting a live webinar titled “Conversion Controversies: Tackling the Conversion Therapy Question”
Here are some of the topics I’ll be covering in this 90-minute webinar:
- The history of counseling approaches to homosexuality
- Traditional counseling and ministry approaches adopted by Christians over the past 4 decades
- A definition and critique of conversion therapy
- What the Bible has to say about ministering to homosexuals
- A defense for keeping Biblically-based counseling legal
- A strategy for churches to adopt more effective ministry approaches
Registration is $29.99
The webinar will include 60 minutes of teaching, 30 minutes for Q and A, outlines for the webinar, an E-book developed especially for this topic, and a video version of the webinar after it’s been presented.
Never have we been more challenged to show both grace and truth when addressing homosexuality as Christians. Let’s join together and learn how to do just that!