Webinar: “Boundaries: What are they, and how to set them.”
Saturday, May 25, 2019 10am PST, 12pm CT, 1pm EST
Too many Christians assume that the commandment “Love one another” means “Never say no”, “Tolerate abuse”, and “If you’re angry or hurt, just shut up!” The false belief that Christian love is Christian Passivity leaves many of us locked into unhealthy patterns and, worse yet, unhealthy relationships. Some of us need to learn to say “No.” Some of us need to confront longstanding problems. Some of us need to stop thinking it’s godly to encourage others to sin against us. Some of us just need to be more honest. But how?
That’s what we’ll be looking at in this month’s webinar. In this 90-minute webinar by Joe Dallas, when we’ll be answering the following questions:
• How do we know when it’s time to confront someone?
• Why do we allow mistreatment in our friendships and marriages?
• How do we stand up to someone who’s accustomed to dominating us?
• What words do we use when confronting a longstanding problem?
• What’s the difference between unhealthy passivity and Christian humility?
Along with this webinar you will receive
- An outline of the presenation
- An eBook article by Joe Dallas that goes along with the topic
- 1 hour of teaching by Joe Dallas
- 30 minutes of LIVE Q&A from Joe Dallas
We hope that you can join us!